How to Submit
All submissions will be processed through Submittable. Any works not received through Submittable will not be considered. Works must be .rtf, .doc, .docx, or .odt only.
- As long as the work is a poem or story and is within the below word/line count parameters, you should submit without querying. Queries will also be accepted through Submittable.
- In your query letter, please include a short description of the work. If the query is for a story or poem that does not fit within the word/line count parameters, please also include a short explanation for why it does not. Do not include the work with your query.
- Resubmissions are by request only.
- Creators may only submit up to three works per issue.
- All works will be read and considered with all identifying information stripped from the work. For this reason, do not include any identifying information in the document with your story/poem/review/article.